Sunday, May 4, 2008

Thoughts onTop Chef Season 4 so far

The fourth season on Top Chef is set in Chicago. As usual they start with 16 chefs and we are already quite a ways into it. Usually when a season starts it takes me a few episodes to figure out which chefs I like and who I think is going to win. The talent on this season is amazing. Even though I still think at the top that season 1 was better, this season as a whole might be better. Right away I was thinking Richard was going to win this thing. I was kinda feeling like he was a chef I was going to like. That is still the case, but I am kinda feeling Spike now. I like his style and he seems pretty cool. My money is still on Richard to win this whole thing. I also like Dale, and he is probably the one I am pulling for the most. I have to say I am glad that Jennifer is gone, she was getting on my nerves. She is not anywhere as good as she thinks, and either is her girl friend, Zoi. She is gone as well, but she really did not bother me all that much.
Of course the judges rock as usual. Tom is the man, and I really enjoy hearing his thoughts. Ted Allen is back of course, and he cracks me up for some reason. Though the two best reasons to watch this show is Padma and Gail are so freaking hot and I could watch them just sit there for an hour and enjoy it. So far so good on this season. It is entertaining as usual. I still dig season 1 and 3 more, but still a way to go this season.

No comments: