Sunday, May 4, 2008

Turning On The Heat

Mike recently got me hooked on Hell's Kitchen. We went on a quest Friday to find the first season on dvd. After I bought it, I went on a f***ing Hell's Kitchen romp. No kidding I watched all 10 episodes straight and loved every single second of it. Until now, I never found cooking shows really entertaining. Chef Gordon Ramsay with his awesome insults has got me hooked, Ive even started watching Top Chef and catching some episodes of Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares on the net. Ive always been wanting to go to culinary school but until now, I never really saw the art of it and how perfect it has to be, I don't really think I could do it. So here we are, Mike and I with a brand new blog about our favorite cooking shows, nevertheless, Have A Clambake is still our baby so be sure to check it out. So until next time, stop sitting there like an oversize muffin and check us out!

No comments: